Isabela Island Casita de la Playa
The Casita de la Playa or “Little beach house” was once a quaint guest house with a perfect beach location. Over time it has gradually bloomed into a beautiful 12-room, comfort class hotel. A short walk on the boardwalk will bring you right into Isabela’s small town square.
Our brand-new, modern-rustic décor is sure to please our every guest. The lounge opens directly onto the beach, and the second-floor social and breakfast area offers majestic views of the Isabela coast. Our rooms, most with ocean views, are a pleasant balance of modern and local Island design, which makes for an authentic and unforgettable Galapagos getaway.
Isabela Island Hotel Casita de la Playa
Service and Facilities
- Professional bilingual hospitality team
- Free WIFI internet
- Triple accommodation available upon request
- Room rates include Breakfast
Guest Room Facilities
- Private bathroom with hot water
- Air conditioning
- Safe deposit box
- Hair dryer
- In-room amenities
360° Virtual Tour
- Concha Perla, natural sea water swimming pool: 30 minutes’ walk and 10 minutes by bike.
- Tortoise Breeding Center and Wetlands: 45 minutes’ walk, 20 minutes by bike.
- Muro de las Lágrimas (Wall of Tears) : 2 hours walk or 45 minutes by bike.
Time to consider from/to airport and sea port
Time from/to airport: 8 minutes by cab
Time from/to sea port: 5 minutes by cab